The 3 Secrets to Issues with Self Confidence
Secret 2 to working with our issues with self confidence is affirmations.
Affirmations help us consciously choose words that will either help eliminate something from our life or attract a desired outcome. We have self talk going on all the time, these talks are affirmations too. Every thought we think and every word we speak is an affirmation. All of our self-talk and internal dialogue is a stream of affirmations. We’re using affirmations every moment whether we realize it or not. When using positive affirmations we are making a conscious decision of what information we want to feed our sub conscious mind in order to achieve our desired outcome. Using positive affirmations will increase our self confidence, consequently transform your lives and make our dreams come true.
It therefore helps to have a list of affirmations available and to read them at least once per day in the morning , but even better is in the morning and evening. The secret to affirmations is to FEEL them while you read them. Merely reading them in order to get the chore done will not be very helpful.
- I am confident
- I am strong and powerful
- I always go after what I want in life
- I am confident in social situations
- I believe in myself
- I meet challenges confidently
- I always express my thoughts and opinions with great confidence
- I love and accept myself deeply
Secret 3 – Life Style changes
Have an honest look at your life: which habits are positive, which are negative? Which habits are you willing to give up or what changes do you want to implement to introduce a healthier life style? This could be better diet, giving up addictions like coffee, cigarettes or alcohol. Making sure you are getting enough sleep. Consider adopting relaxation techniques and/or exercise.
Do not try and do everything at once, one step at the time and all steps need to be bite size and achievable.
Understand that these changes will take time and patience – make a commitment to yourself, you are worth it.
The goal is to slowly introduce a lifestyle that is supportive and healthy on all levels, emotionally, physically and mentally! All these steps are steps of being kind and loving to yourself. Treating yourself in a respectful and caring manner, giving yourself the love and attention you desire and deserve, with that creating the feeling you are worthy and deserving of being treated loving and respectfully, which creates self confidence and release of the issues around confidence!
- Ensure you have a healthy diet, including lots of greens and fruit. Consider taking a quality vitamin supplement. You will be surprised how much a quality supplement can improve your physical and emotional well being and with that positively affect your self confidence.
- Surround yourself with positive people, avoid negative and critical people. Positive and enthusiastic people can have a wonderful influence on your self confidence.
- Make room for fun activities. Remember laughter is the best medicine! The more fun activities you include in your life the more positive you will become, the more you will increase your self confidence – I promise!
- Are you getting enough physical exercise? Improved self-esteem or self confidence is a key psychological benefit of regular physical activity. When you exercise, your body releases a chemical called endorphin. This endorphin interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain and trigger a positive feeling in the body.
- Do you meditate? Attend yoga classes? What do you do for your relaxation? Relaxation is important in life as it helps to release stress. When you are stressed you are more prone to be negative and critical. Get my 5 Instant Relaxation Techniques here.
- Do you get enough sleep? A good night’s sleep will help you to feel better in yourself and be more positive about yourself, it helps to make better decisions and be alert to what’s going on around you and be more productive. Consequently this will help to increase your self confidence.
These are the 3 Secrets to dealing with issues around confidence. Improving your self confidence is not a skill you can just learn, it is a process of releasing negative experiences to adopt a positive mindset, lifestyle changes and affirmations, thus achieving a well being on all levels, mental, physical and emotional.
If you have enjoyed this article and you would like support when working with your issues around self confidence please click the Book Now Button below.Please get my FREE 5 Instant Relaxation Techniques here.